Caravela Mod By Hcigar
Introducing the Full-Size 18650 Caravela Mod
The Caravela Mod by Hcigar features the signature 'ship' logo on it's polished stainless steel body and each Caravela Mod comes with it's very own unique serial number. This all new batch of Caravela Mods have been re-designed to include updated internal button switches, and spring hardware to do away with their originally wobbly button which has been a problematic issue for these Caravela Mods in the past.
This gorgeous Caravela Mod is truly an eye-catcher with it's polished stainless steel body tubes, brass top atomizer cap, brass bottom end ring, and brass button. The brass has been gold-plated so you don't have to worry about polishing your new Caravela every day which is really convenient. The Carevela Mod we offer comes in full 18650 size.
Caravela 18650 Mod Facts and Features:
- Caravela Signature Ship Logo on Main Body Tube
- Signature Caravela 'C' Logo on Button
- Unique Serial Number on Brass Botton End Ring
- Polished Stainless Steel 18650 Seemless Main Body Tube
- 100% Full Gold-Plated Brass Top Atomizer Cap, Bottom End Ring, and Button (The pictures reflect differently)
- Gold-Plated Brass Contact Pin (they don't offer silver pins, sorry)
- Accommodates 18650 Batteries (perfect for on the go lifestyles)
- Updated Internal Button Switch and Spring (no more wobbly button)
- 510 Atomizer Connection
- 2 Extra Top Cap Contact Pins - Different Sizes
- Spare Button Spring
- Always Insert the Positive Side of the Battery into the tube first! So if your mod was sitting on a table, the positive side of the battery would be facing up and the negative side of the battery should be facing down towards the button (Just like any mod, failing to properly insert your battery will kill your mod)
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as AW or eFest. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment. If your mod is not firing and you are not using AW or eFest Batteries, this is the reason!
- Never stack batteries
- Always use a kick chip when running unprotected batteries
- Prior to using your Caravela mod, we suggest cleaning the contact pin, firing pin, tube threads, as well as the inside of all of the tubes. To clean simply remove the contact pin from the mod and thoroughly clean the contact pin, firing pin, threads, and inside of the mod tubes with a microfiber towel and standard rubbing alcohol to remove the manufacturing oil which will decrease the conductivity (aka decrease the resistance/drop voltage).