SmokTech Aro Winder 2000 mAh Variable Volt Watt VV/VW Battery
SmokTech Aro Winder 2000 mAh Variable Volt Watt VV/VW Battery is a variable voltage or wattage eGo style battery made by SmokTech and packs 2000 mAh of power. This is a large capacity battery that will last a long time between charges! Unlike most eGo batteries, the ARO firing button is flush with the body and very comfortable to use. This battery uses smart technology which allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.2v to 4.8v or wattage from 4w to 12w by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom. It is 510/eGo threaded and works great with most 510/eGo devices. Regulated voltage output remains stable as battery is depleted. This battery has improved circuitry providing better reliability and greater protection. 5 clicks of the button will power your battery on and off, 3 clicks of the button will change between VV and VW modes.
- White = Variable Voltage
- Blue = Variable Wattage
- White/Blue + Red = 30% Battery Power (Low Warning)
Features at a glance:
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cut-off/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
- 5-click On/Off lock feature: Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery or turn it off.
- Once on, 3-clicks will switch between Voltage or Wattage modes.
- Button LED color indicates power mode
- White LED - variable voltage mode, Blue LED - variable wattage mode
- 30% low power warning: VV mode - white + red LED, VW mode - blue + red LED
- A fully charged ARO Winder 2000mAh variable voltage battery can provide 14 or more hours of use.
Note: Using the battery at a higher voltage/wattage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage/wattage and increase gradually until you find the right voltage/wattage for your atomizer/cartomizer.